Visual Fox Pro 6 APP and Wine & Reggresion

Atahualpa Ledesma aledesma at reconfig.net
Fri Jan 11 06:44:55 CST 2002

>An error log without _your_ verbal description of what >went wrong is nearly
>useless.

>How should I find out what's wrong in 600k of logs.

>Bye

Hello.

The VFP6 application exits out with an error, not even displaying a window, that is
when using --winver win9x, using --winver win2000/nt40, the app runs with out any
errors, some minor drawing ones but that's it. now, with --winver win2000/nt40 i'm unable
to print anything, as the wineps.drv is only 16bit.  i've run the app without --debugmsg
so you can see what the error is when it exists.
http://www.reconfig.net/~atax/error-no-debugmsg.txt