Internet Explorer and GIFs

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 27 20:41:46 CST 2002

Hi,

I used : wine --winver winme ie6setup.exe
with several native dlls.
some subprocesses have gone to debugger, then i killed
it by answering "quit" at debugger prompt.

I'm asking for this because Netscape 6 displays GIFs
whitout any problems.
I *need* IE to run an online game...

Do you need more details ? my config file ?

 --- Jason Radford <jradford at iconimaging.net> a