Mailingliste connected to the wine newsgroup?

Marcus Roeckrath marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
Mon Jan 28 08:34:46 CST 2002

Hi,

Ove Kaaven wrote on Montag, 28. Januar 2002 07:37 about Re: Mailingliste
connected to the wine newsgroup?:

> It's entirely possible that the news server's outbound feed still works,
> though, so that messages posted here will get out to the newsgroup...

I haven't had looked on messages from others if there were posted in the
newsgroup.

If the maillist-newsgroup link will work in future I will cancel my feed of
the newsgroup to avoid double postings of the same subject.

--

Gruss Marcus

Marcus Roeckrath -- Vikarsbusch 8 -- D-48308 Senden -- Germany
Phone  : +49-2536-9944 -- Mailer/BBS/Fax : +49-2536-9943 (V34, X75)
FidoNet: 2:2449/523
E-Mail : marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
WWW    : http://home.foni.net/~marcusroeckrath/