Font problems - modern.fon not loaded

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 29 03:05:20 CST 2002

Hi,

Launching the game The 4th Coming,  (see my previous
mail about mmsystem at
http://www.winehq.com/hypermail/wine-users/2002/01/0072.html)

2 messages appear today : (i update and compile daily
from CVS)
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/home/c/windows/fonts/modern.fon" err = 2
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/home/c/windows/fonts/desktop.ini" err = 55

modern.fon exists and comes from an existing WinME
installation
Content of desktop.ini :
[.ShellClassInfo]
UICLSID={BD84B380-8CA2-1069-AB1D-08000948F534}

i ran the program with option -winver winme.

Should i change the font file or desktop.ini ?
Is someone missing/messy in my registry ?