Serial now works but another problems appeared ?

Vaclav Peroutka vaclavp at s3group.cz
Tue Jan 29 06:59:17 CST 2002

Hello all,

yesterday I downloaded the last wine version ( 20011226 or so) and now,
my old Hewlett Packard C-200 digital camera works :-) Serial ports work
perfectly!

I run Actel designer series Lite 3.1.1. without big problems too. In old
wine 20010629 apps freezed when tried to run external program.

But I have problems with keyboard. It looks that I have CapsLock on, I
can not write for example ,.;\ but only <>:| and capital letters. Can it
be due to old wine config or not ? I am not sure that in the 20010629 (
I used it before) version it was ok.

I have problem with FPGA Express. When I run the application, I get
following messages:
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:ole:CoSetState (0x653c79b0), stub!
err:win:WIN_FindWndPtr window 20023 belongs to other process

then I try to start new project either by clicking the button or
menu-File-New
....wait some time...
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x412c04fc "?" wait timed
out, retrying (60sec) fs = 008f
wine: unhandled exception, starting debugger

I am not programator, only user, so I do not know anything about the
debugger, I get plenty of libraries or so and that is all.

What step do you recommend now ? What should I do it ?

Thank you in advance,

Vaclav

--
Vaclav Peroutka