Daceasy Accounting for Windows 9.0 on wine

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Thu Jul 4 09:07:50 CDT 2002

Lovie Lavarias wrote:

> Ian D. Stewart wrote:

[sipped]

> Hello Ian,
>
> The last line "/usr/bin/wineshellink: .. ... . . . . .Permission
> denied" is already gone with:
>
> su -c "chmod a+w /usr/lib/menu/wine"
>
> Thanks, but how about the first two lines ? How can I get rid of them ?
>
> Please advice again
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lovie

The first two lines are problems that you probably should submit a bug
report for. http://bugs.winhq.org

FIXME's are put into the source code when the programmer knows that
something is wrong but a) does not know how to fix it. b) has no way to
test it.  Quite often it is b).

Tony Lambregts