Daceasy Accounting for Windows 9.0 on wine

Lovie Lavarias loviel at skyinet.net
Thu Jul 4 16:18:10 CDT 2002

Ian D. Stewart wrote:

Hello Ian,

The last line "/usr/bin/wineshellink: .. ... . . . . .Permission denied"
is already gone with:

su -c "chmod a+w /usr/lib/menu/wine"

Thanks, but how about the first two lines ? How can I get rid of them ?

Please advice again

Thanks,

Lovie

Hello,

BTW, daceasy is running after the instlallation. Just this morning I
noticed that whenever I set the printer on the daceasy printer setup
menu, I'll get this message:

fixme:commdlg:PRINTDLG_setUpPrinterListComboA an't find '8' in printer
list so trying to find default

The printer setup menu though sees my local as well as remote printer on
cups. I tried to use the native commdlg but still with the same error.

When I do a printer setup on my notepad.exe, the above error does not
show, maybe this is the reason why notepad can print and daceasy just
terminates.

Please help..

Thanks,

Lovie

Leonardo "Lovie" Lavarias Jr.
Hypertech Corporation, Philippines
snail mail : 2D freestar Arcade, Hernan Cortes St., Subangdaku,
		Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines
Voice      : (6332)-345-0822  Fax:  (6332)-345-4009
Web page   : http://www.hypertech.com.ph