Problems with CritSec and Wine 20020605 !?

Detlef Grittner detlef.grittner at t-online.de
Mon Jul 8 15:28:42 CDT 2002

There is no winex in the SuSE distro.
What's the difference between winex and the CVS code from Transgaming?

I have downloaded and compiled the code from CVS as described on the
Transgaming website but the result is the same as with wine 20020605.
And I tried it with a very old software. There is no (US) patented CD
copy protection or DirectX 8 involved.
I think it's only DirectX 5.

Well, I thought wine could be capable of running this software.

Detlef