Insufficient Disk Space error

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 15:07:30 CDT 2002

Mike,

I had this same problem in that I could not create any
files in wine in my /c. But I could cd to /c and touch
files in the dir with no problem. So I trashed my /c
and .wine/config and then reinstalled WINE (I use CVS)
and had my .wine/config file recreated and everything
works ok. now.. Never figured out the exact problem

Kevin

--- Michael Halcrow <mah69 at email.byu.edu> wrote:
> Just a directory.
>
> Maybe this is related... when a program installs to
> a location similar
> to "\programs\app", the directories are created
> under my /home/username
> directory, instead of my /c directory. Maybe this is
> because I start
> wine while I'm in my /home/username directory?
>
> Again: the *directories* are created, but the
> program fails to create
> any files. This leads me to believe that something
> is broken in the free
> space detection.
>
> On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 12:04, Christian Neumair
> wrote:
> > > [Drive C]
> > > "Path" = "/c"
> > > "Type" = "hd"
> > > "Label" = "MS-DOS"
> > > "Filesystem" = "win95"
> >
> > Is Drive C just a directory inside the root
> filesystem or another
> > mounted device? If the second applies for you,
> you'll have to append
> > "Device" = "/dev/whatever"
> >
> > see you,
> > - Manny -