Wine intellicad

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 13 21:54:59 CDT 2002

Awhile back i started having trouble With intellicad running on wine.
after backing up to older versions of wine and older known working configs
the problem persisted.

at the time i was running debian/sid(unstable).  i've upgraded to woody and
things seem to be working correctly again.  i don't think the problem was
Wine itself, but one of the libs that it relied on.  anyway i just wanted to
let everyone that helped me know that it's once again working.

thank you for all the help.

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux