Re:_Translating_winehq.com

puoti at inwind.it puoti at inwind.it
Tue Jul 16 16:33:53 CDT 2002

I don't know haw to use cvs very well, con you please send me the site
files in a bzip2 file? Can you open a wine-translation mailing list,
translation and writing c code are two very different things, and it
would be better to have a separate mailing list. §And I still don't know
what to do about images, I've translated the home page and the about page
into italian, but all the pngs are still in English, and as I can't edit
the images, i think we should find a graphics expert that can do that,
finally, most people I know that can translate don't know what CVS is, and
probably don't want to learn how to use it, it would be more simple to
just have a FTP publishing server, and a web-master for every language,
people could then just send the translated pages to him, and he could
check them, and put them on the server; thats haw Mandrake does, and I
must say that the result is very good.
p.s. Is there a way to make the pngs of the site changeble like a text, maybe with GIMP?