..almost there but something to WINE about

Rizsanyi Zsolt rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Wed Jul 24 05:51:57 CDT 2002

On Wednesday 24 July 2002 11:55, Ambassador Incursio wrote:
> On an aside, does anyone know how to copy text from
> Konsol so I can copy and paste instead of retyping?

Do you ask for KDE konsole or for wineconsole

With konsole you just select the text with mouse, and then you can paste it
anywhere with the middle button of your mouse.

With wineconsole, you have to use the context menu (right mouse click on the
text), and select mark, then mark with the cursor, and then select the copy
from the context menu...