virtualdub

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Thu Jun 13 18:55:17 CDT 2002

FireWire BSD wrote:

>The exact problem is that it hangs when i try to play a divx file with
>these 2 lines :
>
>fixme:thread:SYSDEPS_SpawnThread CreateThread: stub
>fixme:thread:SYSDEPS_SpawnThread CreateThread: stub
>
>then all i can do is kill the process.
>
>thanks for any advice
>
>On Fri, 2002-06-07 at 11:49, FireWire BSD wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>  I was using 2002.05.09 with FreeBSD 4.6RC and virtualdub 1.4.10 with
>>no problem, i could encode, decode and play avis.
>>I upgraded to 2002.06.05, now it can't play, i noticed that there is
>>

>an
>

>>mp3 encoder and i tried to stop it and make it go back to native (n)
>>

>but
>

>>it wasn't the problem.
>>the error i get is about thread : stub.
>>
>>thanks for any help

As bugs go this is the kind we like.  Regression bugs are generally
easier to find than most others. Heck it even has source code. You have
two choices. either start a bug report in http://bugs/winehq.org and get
someone (me) to do the regression testing for you or you can do the
regression testing yourself.  To do regression testing using CVS check
out  http://www.winehq.com/Docs/wine-devel/cvs-regression.shtml

If you choose to do it the regression testing yourself and need any help
just ask.

Tony Lambregts.