Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 10:12:54 CDT 2002

--- Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com> wrote:
> I have redhat 7.3 and wine 20020605.
> I have linux and NT4 on 2 HD.
>
> I can run some software under wine and it works.
>
> Has anyone gotten palm.exe to work?
>
> When I run mine "wine c:/palm/palm.exe" I get the
> "Palm Desktop software" initial icon to come up then
>
> after a long time it says:
>
> "Error: invalid configuration. Terminating the palm
> desktop"
>
> Anyone gotten past this?

Check out the Wine applications database:
http://appdb.winehq.com/appview.php?appId=688

If you want Wine developers to start research the
issue you can submit the bug report to the Wine
tracking system: http://bugs.winehq.com.

Besides the information you mentioned, please add to
the bug report information about version of the
application, whether it can be freely accessed (e.g.
have trial, demo vesion?), whether you use any Windows
dll?

Andriy