Question on converting fonts

Craig Gauss gaucra at rhahealthcare.org
Tue Jun 18 09:27:03 CDT 2002

I have been working on trying to get our Meditech client to run in Wine.  I
recently tried removing the fonts from the directory on a Windows machine
and I got the exact same output when I ran it that I did in Wine.  The
problem is I dont have any clue how to convert these fonts.  I have run both
fnt2bdf and bdftopcf to convert these fonts.  I also copied them to the
/usr/lib/X11/fonts/misc directory and restarted the font server.  I still
get a font error.

The fonts I am having problems with are named as follows:

T_FONT.FON
T_FONT15.FON
T_FONT20.FON
T_FONT80.FON