(Demo CD available) Has anyone tested AutoCad 2000 with any recent wine ?

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 12:12:01 CDT 2002

I'm forwarding your message to Keith Frost - the
application owner for CAD applications. I'm sure he
can find use of this information and may contribute to
the discussion.

Some time ago I submitted the responsibilities page
for including in www.winehq.com, but it has not made
it yet due to high load on the Codeweaver's
developers.
I'll send a "head up" message as soon as it will be
there.

Thanks,
Andriy

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/item/0,,616392-123112,00.html