--winver has gone ?

edaniel edaniel at perso.mine.nu
Wed Jun 19 03:26:21 CDT 2002

Other wise, if you don't want (or can't) user the command line
you can set this up in the config file

[version]
"windows" = "win98"
this is the default value

and then you could create a config file per program and have wine using
this particular =config file

The other solution (I think it is better), is to create a section per applications in the config file :

[AppDefaults\\nlnotes.exe\\version]
"windows" = "win2k"

for example

here are the version you can use : win95, win98, winme, nt351, nt40, win2k, winxp, win20, win30, win31

hope this help a little

CU

Rico