Musical OCR - MSGBOX_OnInit task modal msgbox !...

Guido Amoruso guidonte at libero.it
Sun Jun 23 14:27:43 CDT 2002

On dom, 2002-06-23 at 19:20, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> try again with --debugmsg +file,
Thank you for being clear, I really need it!

> but you look having problems with your soundcard :
> (if you have one) :
>  /dev/dsp cannot be accessed...
Yes, but I tryed also on another computer with Mandrake 8.2 and Wine
20020512: Sharpeye gave the same error without starting. If I can I'll
try again on that computer and send you the log, but I cannot assure
it...

> check if these files exist somewhere on your real
> windows :
>
> warn:dosfs:DOSFS_FindUnixName 'User\choices.txt' not
> found in '/home/guido/.wine/fake_windows'
> warn:file:CreateFileA Unable to get full filename from
>
> '\User\choices.txt' (GLE 2)
> warn:dosfs:DOSFS_FindUnixName 'Res\symbmaps.tis' not
> found in '/home/guido/.wine/fake_windows'
> warn:file:CreateFileA Unable to get full filename from
>
> '\Res\symbmaps.tis' (GLE 2)
Well, I have no Sharpeye installed on my own Windows any more. But that
files are in the sub-directories where Sharpeye is installed: the "root"
directory is ~/.wine/fake_windows/Program\ Files/visiv-co-uk/SharpEye2/,
Res and User are sub-directories.

Bye,

Guido