Here's the problem installing WINE on Mandrake v8.2

Remi BERNHARD rgbmlist at ifrance.com
Wed Jun 26 07:24:11 CDT 2002

Hello ,

I reinstalled the mandrake 8.2 and I try for the xxx time wine20020509.tar.gz.
I made a ./tools/wineinstall (it's the same as ./configure and make depend
&&make)

At the end of installation I get :

compiling regedit
rm -f regedit && ln -s ../../wine regedit
Preparing to install default wine registry entries ...
Installing default Wine registry entries
programs/regedit/regedit : error while loading shardes libraries :
libntdll.dll.so : cannot open shared object file : No such file or directory
Registry install failed

When then I try to run wine I get :
$ wine
wine : error while loading shardes libraries : libntdll.dll.so : cannot
open shared object file : No such file or directory
$

I have tried to install all libnt I found on the Mandrakle 8.2 Cds, I tryed
to install all wine devel packages I found on the Mandrake 8.2 cds ....

STILL... it doesn't work.

Regards,
	Remi.