Here's the problem installing WINE on Mandrake v8.2

Remi BERNHARD rgbmlist at ifrance.com
Sat Jun 29 15:03:07 CDT 2002

Hi Andryi and all,

I know this doc, and I've already done that. The fact is that I don't have
the libntdll.so AT ALL !!!
I made a find / -name libntdll.so and I get no result (with login as root)
... :(((

I didn't try the total clean up because I reinstall the Mandrake 8.2 for
the xxx time and I haven't install the old wine inside the mandrake 8.2

I really consider changing from Mandrake 8.2 to another wine-compliant
Linux distro ...!
I have already installed wine on the mandrake8.0 : No Probs at all btw.

Regards,
         Remi.