sorting listview by clicking header

Duane Clark junkmail at junkmail.com
Sat Mar 2 14:39:03 CST 2002

matty i wrote:
> thanks to all of the great work that has been done to listview, my app
> is finally readable.  cudos on the latest patch that fixed up text
> (that was getting truncated), it's correct this time around.

By the way, I should point out that the patch that Gerard supplied was
in fact correct. When I ran my test app on WinNT, the first thing I did
was to test that out. As is often the case, fixing one bug unmasked another.

Sadly, Gerard has decided to no longer support wine :-(, at least not
the tree that will (apparently) come under the LPGL style license. I for
one am sorry to see him go, since he has helped me with problems on
several occasions. Hopefully things with wine will eventually settle
into a state where he can come back.

--
My real email is akamail.com at dclark (or something like that).