String Resources & Popup Problem

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Mon Mar 4 11:19:30 CST 2002

Ok, that's done.
Now after this the should compile and run :
in En.rc MAIN_MENU is defined now like this :

MAIN_MENU MENU
{
 POPUP "&File" {
  MENUITEM "&New...", 0x100

En.rc is included by #include "En.rc" in rsrc.rc.

And gcc complies about it when compiling :
[syl at snoop notepad]$ make
gcc -c -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include  -g -O2
-Wall -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -fPIC -DSTRICT
-DNONAMELESSUNION -DNONAMELESSSTRUCT  -D_REENTRANT
-I/usr/X11R6/include -o language.o language.c
language.c: In function `LANGUAGE_LoadMenus':
language.c:98: `MAIN_MENU' undeclared (first use in
this function)