WineHQ.com Moving

The Ghost In The Machine ewill3 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 4 12:51:03 CST 2002

In comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine, Jeremy Newman
<jnewman at codeweavers.com>
 wrote
on 28 Feb 2002 11:00:49 -0600
<1014915651.30085.33.camel at jnewman>:
> NOTICE!! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!
>
> www.winehq.com will be moving to a new home in Minnesota. We are trying
> to make this move as seamless as possible, but we can't guarantee that
> there will not be any downtime. I will post another message to the
> mailing lists when I have a more definite time of shutdown of the old
> server.
>
> www.winehq.org WILL be on-line for Web, FTP and CVS access. The area
> that could have the longest downtime is the mailing lists.
>
> Once the transfer is complete, winehq.com, winehq.org, and
> wineproject.org will be one and the same site.
>
> If you run a mirror of winehq.com please contact me to make arrangements
> for access.
>
> Further questions can be directed my was as well.

OK, but will your "was" be the same as your "is" and "will be"? :-)

In any event, good luck on the move.

--
ewill3 at earthlink.net -- insret radnmo tyop ehre
                    I'm here, you're there, and that's pretty much it.