AD3000Edit and Runtime error 216

Duško Rusmir drusmir at gmx.ch
Mon Mar 4 17:01:15 CST 2002

Dana ponedeljak 4. mart 2002. 23:18 napisali ste:
> On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, [iso-8859-2] Du?ko Rusmir wrote:
> > Thanks many Lawson. Yours programm work very well.
> >
> > But I have allready the problem to run AD3000Edit and have
> > allways recent copy of CVS-Wine. Could You help me, please?
> >
> | Hello
> |
> | I have since about 2 weeks a problem with programm AD3000Edit
> | from Wolfgang Litzinger.

> | App write:
> | Runtime error 216 at 00002DE8
>
> Here is all I can find about any error 216 (from
> <wine>/include/winerror.h):
>
> #define ERROR_EXE_MACHINE_TYPE_MISMATCH                    216
>
> | Wine failed with return code 216
>
> This ^^ is winelauncher.  ^^
> I would have an easier time decrypting output if you would just
> run the wine binary directly.
>
> | With any others app I don't have this errors.
> |
> | Rusmir Duško
> | Registered Linux user: #130654 http://counter.li.org
>
> Anyway, runtime errors are thrown by msvcrt or crtdll depending
> on how the app was written (in C or C++ I guess), so your
> mileage may vary depending on whether you have a native one of
> those or use Wine's builtin ones (see ~/.wine/config:
>
> [DllOverrides]
> "msvcrt"       = "native, builtin, so"
> "*"            = "builtin, so, native"
>
> My email app installed its own native msvcrt, and so far that is
> what I have to use with it.
>
> You might want to check the executable with "file" and "pedump"
> if you have it, or "winedump dump".  Something thinks it is for
> a machine type other than the machine that is trying to run it.

Yes I use +file and +pedump parameters without winelauncher and
got:

trace:file:CreateFileA F:\Sateliti\AD3000Edit\AD3000Edit.exe
GENERIC_READ FILE_SHARE_READ OPEN_EXISfixme:win32:PE_CreateModule
Unknown directory 15 ignored
trace:file:CreateFileA D:\Windows\system\rpcrt4.dll GENERIC_READ
FILE_SHARE_READ OPEN_EXISTING

What should I write at the commandline winedump dump (mod)?

Regards
Duško

--
MfG / With best Regards