Newbie problems with config file.

gh1304 at hotmail.com gh1304 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 07:36:05 CST 2002

Thanks Peter

This helped and now I get a different message.

[root at snort-par-office windows]# wine ./a.exe
Invalid path 'C:\windowssystem' for system directory: does not exist
Perhaps you have not properly edited or created your Wine configuration
file.
This is (supposed to be) '/root/.wine/config'

Here is my config
[wine]
"Windows" = "C:\\windows"
"System" = "C:\\windows\system"
"Temp" = "e:\\temp"
"Path" = "C:\\windows;C:\\windows\system;e:\\temp"
"SymbolTableFile" = "./wine.sym"

Any more ideas?  Thanks again.
Gisli.