Having trouble getting winedbg to be invoked, trying to run sol.exe

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 5 12:15:06 CST 2002

> Same thing happens without --managed.  Either way, I
> get a couple of
> pthread fixme messages and it tells me it couldn't
> stat the floppy
> drive, and then I get this dialog:

pthread messages disappeared in months if i rmember
correct ...

> Mandrake 8.1, Wine release 20010731.  Multiboot
> system with Windows 95
> OSR2 on another partition (and DOS 6 on another and
> RH6 on another and
> Windows Me on another and PowerBoot on the MBR and
> ...  nevermind)

please upgrade ...
this version is very old for an alpha software...

and you will change your wine.conf file with the new
~/.wine/config.

Not much people will help you on these past versions
of WINE... Think that a commercial program has a life
of 6 months ...