Eudora problems

Michael S. Moulton mmoulton at vt.edu
Tue Mar 5 19:23:38 CST 2002

I've been running Eudora Light 3.0.5 under Wine for quite a while.  The
most stable release has been 1/12/2001 for a long time.  In October, I
tried the 10/4/2001 build, and had a few problems.  Now I'm running
2/28/2002, and still having a couple problems.

First (and I noted this on the 10/4/2001 build as well, the problem still
exists)... if Eudora is minimized, and a new message comes in, it shrinks
that mailbox window to its smallest possible size-- this is pretty
annoying :)

Second, my sound is clipping.  "You've go--"  is what I get out of the
AOL "You've Got Mail" sound (yes, silly I know, but I'm used to it).