IE ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 7 13:31:52 CST 2002

if IE is Internet Explorer, i try to use it correctly
since one year :((

IE 6 is loading several web sites, but others
go in a infinite loop and don't stop to download
(have ADSL). I recently saw a .ASP page that displayed
nothing.

Since "view page source" doesn't function.

But i definitely think that we are on our way
to use it at 100% this year.

 --- Moritz Angermann <moritz.angermann at gmx.net> a
écrit : > hmm i have problems with my websites in IE.
so i
> though of installing
> it.
> i got a few problems. ( IE wants to be installed
> over the net ) and with
> wine that seems not to be possible... also wine has
> some problems with
> my reiserfs partitions !? or what is it what it
> tells me ?
> anyway ? can some one hand me a short tutorial on
> how to get wine to
> work with IE !?
>
> -moritz
>
> thanks