Virtual Memory Problem

Jon Miner cp_n18 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 24 00:05:02 CST 2002

Hi All-

I just started to use wine this weekend and ran into a
problem running "3D Garden Designer" (Burpee Seed
Company/Encore Software).  The system is a Dell
Latitude laptop with Red Hat 7.2, 256MB RAM, 2GB swap.
 The program installed fine, but when I run it I get
the following message:

Dialog Title: "Director Player 6.0"
Message: "This program requires at least 3MB of free
virtual memory to run"

Any ideas how to debug this? I've tried several
different wine builds, including the latest tarball.

Thanks in advance.

Jon