"fixme:commctrl:InitializeFlatSB stub"

Adrian Bunk bunk at fs.tum.de
Mon May 6 05:20:12 CDT 2002

Hi,

first please excuse if I missed the answer to my question while searching
through www.winehq.org.

I use wine (the Debian package of 200204110) sometimes for small programs
and often it works very well.  :-)

But while trying to use the demo of a program to organize chess
tournaments that is named Swiss-Chess (the swdemo32.exe program from [1])
I got the following messages at startup:

<--  snip  -->

$ wine WinSwiss.exe
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/home/bunk/windoof/windoof/fonts/desktop.ini" err = 55
err:font:AddFontFileToList Unable to load font file
"/home/bunk/windoof/windoof/fonts/modern.fon" err = 2
err:psdrv:PSDRV_PPDGetNextTuple Error in line '*CloseUI *stpBrightness
'?
To use WINEPS you need to install some AFM files.
fixme:winspool:AddPrinterW DocumentProperties fails
To use WINEPS you need to install some AFM files.
err:winspool:AddPrinterW DocumentPropertiesW failed!
err:winspool:CUPS_LoadPrinters hpdj400 not added by AddPrinterA (1797)
fixme:commctrl:InitializeFlatSB stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
fixme:commctrl:InitializeFlatSB stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub
fixme:commctrl:FlatSB_SetScrollProp stub

<--  snip  -->

The program runs but sometimes new windows are displayed incomplete and
the xterm I use to start wine gets flooded with these "fixme:commctrl"
messages (I'm not sure whether these two things are related).

What do these messages mean?

TIA
Adrian

[1] http://www.swiss-chess.de/demos.htm

--

You only think this is a free country. Like the US the UK spends a lot of
time explaining its a free country because its a police state.