opengl nvidia demo - let's try quid now...

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 08:08:23 CDT 2002

Emanuele,
  the trace looks interesting.
Could you submit a bug to Wine bugs tracking system
with detailed description of the problem?
Submitting an issue to the bug tracking system will
insure that your bug report won't be lost.
Please, mention there your OS/distribution,
application vendor/version/URL, graphics hardware,
drivers, XFree version, any special configuration.

Then the bug will be confirmed and sent to a
developer, responsible for OpenGL.

Regards,
Andriy Palamarchuk

--- "Cannizzaro, Emanuele"