Runtime Access 2.0

David Barrena david at molina.subs.map.es
Wed May 22 07:16:03 CDT 2002

Running an Access 2.0 (runtime) application Wine crashes when a window
is closed (any window), you can open all the windows that you want, but
whenever you close any of them, the application closes all windows and
the runtime itself.

The problem we have found is that Access runtime works in a big parent
window (every new window that is opened depends on that parent window).
So when we want to close a child window there is no problem in Windows
(it only closes that window), but Wine closes all the windows even the
parent one, showing (in console) the following message
"err:seh:EXC_DefaultHandling Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0
addr 0x40690eb1"

Thanks!