Want to help Wine project?

phrostie pfrostie at yahoo.com
Wed May 22 18:18:20 CDT 2002

> Yes, I visited your web site and see you did a big
> job.

thanks

> Exactly, the main difference will be that we will
> cooperate more actively.
>

> That's great to have interested vendor!

i thought so, i've contacted all of the venders that i was able to get theiir
stuff running, so far the only ones to show an interest has been
intellicad/cadopia, and generalcadd.

> 1) See "Winelib User Guide", "Packagers Guide" at
> http://docs.winehq.com/
> Information there is not complete, outdated but can
> give you an idea.

i have no room to complain, my page is rather outdated as well.

> 2) Give wine developers know what is needed. Ask for
> information on wine-users. If you see some problems
> with documentation, Wine itself - let us know. Submit
> bug reports, vote for existing bugs, discuss these
> issues on the mailing list.
> Be active - your feedback is very important and will
> direct developers efforts.
>
> I won't publish any information you gave me in the
> private emails because I do not know if I can disclose
> it.
for the most part it is safe to use anything from
http://www.dragon-designs.net/~cad-tastrafy
or the arcives from
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/cad-linux

> I definitely will answer your private emails, but I'd
> strongly prefer to have public discission on
> wine-users when this is possible. You will get much
> more help from other developers and users.

ok, i'll try to keep it there

--
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of DOS,
http://www.freelists.org/list/cad-linux