Starcraft + codeweavers-wine-20020411-6

Veres Imre imre.veres at online.hu
Wed May 29 07:26:25 CDT 2002

I've downloaded latest codeweavers-wine and have tried to make Starcraft
work but I've failed. The installer is perfect, sound and all bitmap
work correctly, installing was successful. Unfortunately when I do wine
StarCraft.exe I get the following message:

"System Warning - Your system does not appear to be correctly
configured. This problem may corrected by changing the virtual memory
settings for Windows. Ensure that your system has at least 20 megabytes
of free disk space, then check your virtual memory settings."

At that moment I had 39248 Kbyte free memory and 1.1Gbyte of free disk
space.

When I choose "Continue" I get nothing but blank screen.
I tried managed/unmanaged, dga/nodga modes, 640x480 and other
resolutions with 8bpp and 16bpp, but didn't success. Now I'm not know
what to do further.... :-(

System info (I don't which does matter): codeweavers-wine-20020411,
XFree86-4.2.0, kernel-2.4.18, gnome-1.4, 256Mbyte RAM, AMD Duron 800
Mhz.
Help me or I'll going crazy... ;-( Thanks in advance,

SiX