New to wine question concerning Path Variable

Scott Unruh Scott.Unruh at LABONE.com
Mon Nov 4 11:18:33 CST 2002

Well, that's what I thought.  I was getting this info from the section
"Setting Windows/DOS environment variables" of the Wine User Guide. It
talked about export MYVARIABLE=myvariable or editing the /etc/profile. I see
what you are saying. I think I went down the wrong path too early.

Thanks,
Scott

>> My problem is: it's looking for an entry in the PATH environment variable
>> that includes 'C:\COBOL' which stores library files it looks for when
>> starting the program.  I r.t.f.m. and made entries into /etc/profile.
That