Overiding builtin DLL's for Dreamweaver

Dave Malone dave at dewhead.net
Mon Nov 4 22:44:37 CST 2002

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 08:22:17PM +0100, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Try http://appdb.winehq.com/appview.php?appId=183
>  --- Dave Malone <dave at dewhead.net> a écrit : > Trying to get DW to run

Been there, posted to it, tried it all...well everything but buying
CrossOffice.

After I couldn't figure it out I have just posted on the appdb site,
newsgroups, here, and one or two other places I found of wine users
hanging out.  Still no luck.

I've since kinda given up and have setup a WinXP Pro box and just use
terminal services to connect in and use DreamWeaver there.  Only 8 bit
color, but gets the job done.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

--
Key fingerprint = AA F0 D7 6D 61 B2 59 23 81 C4 0D D7 B6 68 FC 4C 1C
		  62 AD 4C