Newbie Question

Anton Piatek anton at piatek.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 17:18:54 CST 2002

One program is ACDSee.... surely Wine should load DLLs if they are int
he same directory as the exe?? as most programs will require a Dll to
run...

I thought that i had missed a config setting or bolloxed up the install,
not that it requires all dlls to be in the path and specifically listed
in the config...

Anton