Tribes 1.x & Wine

graham brookins graham at brookinsconsulting.com
Sat Nov 23 02:10:10 CST 2002

Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I don't have x / xfree installed in this RedHat 8.0 Server Configuration.
I installed all dependencies to the wine rpm but only the few requested and
not x.

Would that be a problem. On windows Tribes doesn't load the gui part
of the application, it just goes into command line server mode (like in a
cmd/dos window).

Do you think I have to install a full X server.

Cheers,
Graham