Problem using Lotus Notes

ezra daniel ezra_daniel at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:04:58 CST 2002

You should explain your exact problem first, dont you think?

Anyway, to change regional settings under Lotus Notes you can change
settings in your location under Lotus Notes.

To change certain regional settings under Linux, tzconfig for time, locales
for language...

-daniel
http://www.debian-gnu.com