Problem using Lotus Notes

ezra daniel ezra_daniel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 07:20:12 CST 2002

Well... Lets see, I dont have trouble with dates untill now using Lotus
Notes, Ill tell you my config...

First, in the location , if you are using Lotus Notes 5.x or the local
names.nsf is version 5.x design you have under the tab "Advanced" - "Basic"
a field called Local Time Zone, though I think that may not be your answer.

In User preferences under Lotus Notes version 5.x under the Menu File -Tools
you have a section called "International" where you can set:

Content Language: Spanish <-my setting
Sorting: default
Speeling dictionary: Spanish
Alternate name language: Spanish
Import/Export Characters: Codepage 850 (which is the western european).

If you use Notes 4.x I dont have it right now and I dont remember if there
are the same options as in version 5.x

Good luck.

BTW, Any Domino Administrators around in this mailing list?

-daniel
http://www.debian-gnu.com