Winword 2000

Rizsanyi Zsolt rizsanyi at myrealbox.com
Mon Oct 14 10:54:40 CDT 2002

On Monday 14 October 2002 17:16, Veres Imre wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 15:36, Rizsanyi Zsolt wrote:
> > On Monday 14 October 2002 14:45, Veres Imre wrote:
> > > With wine 20020904 and Office 2000 Professional, everything works fine
> > > but one thing: Word can't save. :-( This make all working functions
> >
> > You should change the (stub == notimplemented) function:
> > WriteFmtUserTypeStg to return S_OK instead of E_NOTIMPL.
> > Its in one of the ole dlls...
> >
> > Then it will save. I'm not sure for the consequences, but it works for
> > me...
>
> Huh, works for me either but really creepy. I did some tests and found
> that Word under wine makes cca. 20% bigger files than Word under Win2k,
> but in the documents are no differences. No more consequences yet,
> thanks for help! :-)

I'm glad to hear, that it works! :)

Could you check if you can enter the hungarian odoubleacute and udoubleacute
(ő and ű) in word.
Since that is my other problem with word I'm trying to fix.
If you can, then I would like to hear about your environment (distribution
version or maybe even the version of X and the type and version of the
desktop environment you are using).

Regards
Zsolt