ActivateKeyboardLayout

Justin justintyme at accesswave.ca
Tue Oct 15 18:56:48 CDT 2002

Hi all,
I get this when using my game for every key I hit, though the keys work fine.
err:keyboard:ActivateKeyboardLayout Only default system keyboard layout supported. Call ignored.

Typing is a major pain. There is a huge delay from keypress to the letter appearing on screen,
though the correct characters are typed.
Keyboard is a Microsoft natural pro, language is english.
What do I need to change?
I use KDE and have tried canadian/english. PC101 PC105 but all that does is
change it to keyboard map not defined or some such and more about setting keyboard
to brazilian lol :-)
XFree86 is set at PC101 and US.

thanks

Kevin