Re: Unable to print

puoti at inwind.it puoti at inwind.it
Mon Sep 2 02:50:34 CDT 2002

You have 2 solutions,
a) Go to http://www.openoffice.org and download Openoffice 1.0.1, it
will allow you to open any ofice97/2000/xp document and print it, as I
presume printing works for Linux apps
b)Download wine source, install the cups-devel libs, and install wine
from source, when it finds the cups-devel files, it compiles with
printing support; this has been reported to not work at times.