How to use in KDE

Georg Meyer Gorgeus090581 at netscape.net
Wed Sep 4 22:01:10 CDT 2002

Hello,

I'm new to KDE 3 and Wine. Now, what I like is that now wine creates
desktop icons on demand. The only problem i got is that i want to run
native dll with the application, because otherwise the application won't
work.I can do it using the bash, but i woud like to be a bit more lazy
:)  Now, how can I do that? I have tried simply adding the --managed
-dll command in the execute line, but that doesn't see to do the trick
no matter if i enter before or after the the program to be executed. Any
help is greatly appreciated, and i don't mind simple examples for
"dummy" users.

Thanks for any help

George

http://shopnow.netscape.com/