Keyboard Problems

O.Koller o.koller at auenland.ch
Thu Sep 5 08:41:10 CDT 2002

Hello everybody

I have a simple terminal-emulation, that runs under wine. but i have a problem
with the keyboard-layout.
I come from switzerland and i use de swiss-german keyboard. when i try windows
notepad with wine everything works perfectly. But when i use my
terminal-emulation i have ever an us-style keyboard. First i think i can
resolv the problem, when i change the keyboard-layout in the sourcecode. It
was a really tricky job. ever when i change two keys, other keys will change
also. At this moment the layout works not realy good, when i press 5 on the
nummber-block i have a $ sign and i can do what i want, ever i missing the
key 42 .
Is there anybody, who knows any better solution than my?

thank you very much

O.Koller

sorry for my poor english