Known problem?

Fredrik Tolf fredrik at dolda2000.cjb.net
Mon Sep 9 17:40:31 CDT 2002

Virually all windows programs that use just a little beyond basic
functionality that I try running under wine produce exceptions, and on
top of that, wine seems to crash every time it tries to start the
debugger, such as:
wine: Unhandled exception, starting debugger...
But nothing ever happens, no matter how long I wait. Sometimes it says
it crashes with c0000005 (the windows equality to sigsegv, right?)
I compiled wine from the 20020804 sources. I can't imagine that this
happens seldomly, I've surely just forgotten something out of the
config, right?

Fredrik Tolf