wine initialising... then nothing

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 11 16:42:44 CDT 2002

If I remove all printer definitions from printcap, then WPO2000 works
again?  But system isn't much use without any printers...  My /etc/printcap
normally looks like...

# /etc/printcap
#
# DO NOT EDIT! MANUAL CHANGES WILL BE LOST!
# This file is autogenerated by printconf-backend during lpd init.
#
# Hand edited changes can be put in /etc/printcap.local, and will be included.

Konica:\
         :sh:\
         :ml=0:\
         :mx=0:\
         :sd=/var/spool/lpd/Konica:\
         :af=/var/spool/lpd/Konica/Konica.acct:\
         :rm=192.168.1.8:\
         :rp=LPT1:\
         :lpd_bounce=true:\
         :if=/usr/share/printconf/util/mf_wrapper:

I did install these files from http://students.cs.byu.edu/~torriem/
         corelwine-cvs-20010227-1.i386.rpm
         libaps-1.0-1568.0.i386.rpm

Frank