Derive 5.05

Marcus Roeckrath marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
Fri Sep 13 07:26:54 CDT 2002

Hallo Lorenzo,

lorenzo.zampese at electrolux.it wrote on Freitag, 13. September 2002 09:53
about Derive 5.05:

> Derive 5.05 works fine with the "wine-cvs-unstripped-090902.rpm"
> except for the unreadable font in the command line that is used to input
> math expression.
>
> Is it a bug, or does it depend on any missing windows's file ?

I'm not sure whether I'm talking about the same thing.

At the bottom of the window there are two parts of special characters like
greek letters and so on. Above this the edit line for functions is displayed.

I updated to derive 5.05 a few days ago and since then I can see most of
these special characters in both places; only a handfull missing.

I had put the dfw-ttf fonts from the windows partition to the truetype x11
fonts directory a long time ago but now it's the first time that I can see
them.

I think the wine team has something changed in the font handling.

--

Gruss Marcus

Marcus Roeckrath -- Vikarsbusch 8 -- D-48308 Senden -- Germany
Phone  : +49-2536-9944 -- Mailer/BBS/Fax : +49-2536-9943 (V34, X75)
FidoNet: 2:2449/523
E-Mail : marcus.roeckrath at gmx.de
WWW    : http://home.foni.net/~marcusroeckrath/