iexplore ver 5.5 install can't load commctrl.dll

David Woodyard dwoody1 at airmail.net
Sat Sep 14 17:08:23 CDT 2002

Config was setup for both entries as "builtin, native"
Tried with builtin only for both and native only for both.
builtin for both gives the same error and native for both errors with
COMCTL32.dll not found ( as I would have expected).

Is commctrl.dll apart of comctl32.dll?

When I compiled wine I did not use any command line parameters. Should I?

Do you know of other things I could try?

Thanks,

David