Wine and audio

Steven Rubenstein SJR at ElectricSpectric.com
Tue Sep 17 13:20:26 CDT 2002

I am new to Wine and have a broad question.  I'm primarily interested in
audio.  I know that audio can be one of the more difficult aspects of
development, at least partly due to real-time issues.

Now, for the question:  Is there much going on with Wine and audio?
 E.g., using a SBLive!, should getting a program that records to work be
overly difficult, is it being done all the time, or somewhere in between?

Thanks,

SJR